Ever wondered why mummy and daddy decided to start this blog? Actually, the task of blogging is mummy's "job" while daddy enjoys reading the blog while adding a "suggestion" or two here and there(daddy claims giving suggestions is his job!). And also asking mummy when the next blog will be.
Mummy's friend introduced her blog to me and I decided to attempt to blog too. Initially, mummy wondered where I would find the time, with work and caring for you. Amazingly, the blogging bug bit me. And now, I try to blog whenever I have the time.
Mummy used to keep a "manual", handwritten journal of what you have done. So that is my reference point for back-dated blogs. (I just seriously stared to blog not too long ago).
To everyone else reading this blog, Ben and I hope that you enjoy reading this blog about our little Evan as much as we love sharing with you all our experiences with out little bundle of joy, Evan.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Blogging
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Say la you crumbled under pressure..hehehe...
Ok ok.. I admit... Pete was right... *sob*sob*
Post a Comment