I thought that I had posted about this before, but looks like I didn't. Remember that "artwork" that you'd drawn for Mother's Day? Well, here are some pictures of you busy drawing:
You love to draw when we're in the room at night. You'll tell me "Mummy, daw" and you'd put mummy and daddy's pillows on the floor, one for me and another for you. And I'll put the paper on the floor and we'd draw.. Or more like you scribble and mummy draw whatever few things that I can draw. But it's fun, and I love your imagination..
Scribbly-scratch
Evan: This is ai-yo-pane (aeroplane)
More lines and scribbles
Evan: This is (s)tar

Drawing session with mummy

Artist at work..
And there are times when one of your many toys are "taught" how to draw. Here's Elmo taking drawing lessons from you (picture not very clear beacuse you were moving around):

No comments:
Post a Comment