Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm Telling You...

This is NOT for you...


It's too dangerous for you...


DON'T do that!!!


Don't talk with your mouth full...


Can you hear me?
Are you listening to me?

What on earth is that sound?

Sounds like a nag, huh? No, it's not coming from me nor daddy. It's YOU. Yup, you are telling us these things. Obviously, you picked such things up from us. Some I recognise as from daddy or I and some from Ah Ma even. I've mentioned before that we needed to be careful of what we say. Little ears are listening! Haha... But's its really funny when we hear you say that as it's something totally unexpected to come from you. Then again, some things should not be heard OR repeated by Mr Little Ears + Little Mouth. So everyone be warned, be careful of what you say!

1 comment:

uncle vyraz said...

are u sure d nagging things he says come from daddy or gramma and not mommy most of d time.. muahaha