Too bad we didn't have a Christmas party at the house yesterday. Too bad, we didn't even have a party to go to yesterday. Too bad you weren't still felling your usual self yesterday. But that didn't stop us. We had to rush through dinner as you kept complaining about feeling cold. Must be your fever again.
So after dinner we went home. I gave you your medicine and shortly after that you fell asleep on my bed. You didn't even want to change into your PJs. I wrapped up the presents and then daddy and I had a round of "treasure hunt". I know I packed the ornaments into one of the boxes, but which box exactly was a mystery! So we opened almost all the boxes looking for the ornaments and at last, we found it!!
By the time we started to set up the Christmas tree, it was already Christmas day! Yup, this is the first time the Christmas tree will be up for less than 1 month!! But it was worth it. When you came down this morning and saw this...
Closer inspection of "who's" going around the tree...
... and the smile that was on your face was worth the loss of sleep I had (since you woke me up early this morning!!!). And of course first to receive a present was daddy and I. Giver was Mr Evan Ban. You'd wee wee on our new bed! Sigh.... Thanks for the wonderful present.. Merry Christmas!!

No comments:
Post a Comment