Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Accidents will happen...

I remember when you were younger you stuck your head in between the railings of the house and creamed like mad when you realised that you could not get your head out!! T^Hank goodness Ah Ma was calm enough to help you out.
This weekend you stuck something else which got stuck! We were baking and I was using the cookie press with the "start design" (something like the one on the bottom left of this picture).

The next thing I knew, you were all panicky and starting to cry. What had happened? You decided to put your index finger into the mould and y6our chubby fingers got stuck. As I tried to slowly work your finger out, you tried to yank out your finger which made it very difficult for me. I tried to concentrate but it sure was difficult as it was such a funny thing seeing your reaction! (I know, bad mummy..)

Well lesson learnt, you promised not to put your finger in anymore. Anyway, in the end I didn't use that mould too as the result of the cookie was not nice. How did the cookie taste? Well it was up to your standard and also Kelvin's as I gave some to him and Aunty Joanne said that he finished all in a go. Not that there was many to begin with.. You kept stopping me from putting more into the bag for Kelvin saying there won't be enough for you.

No comments: