We hopped back into the car and continued our drive. After a while you were very quiet. I asked you what was the matter but you did not answer me. We continued to drive as daddy wanted to search for the beach in Balik Pulau. after a very long drive we finally found it. If not for the directions from his friend, I don't think we'd have taken that route.
Anyhow, it was very hot as it was around 2p.m.. There were quite a number of people having a picnic there. After daddy had parked the car, he brought you to go nearer to the beach. He put you in the sea water but after a while you did not want to go near anymore.

So we headed back to the car. When we got into the car, you finally voiced your concern "Mummy, how are we going to go home?" Ahh.. you were worried that we could not go home. No wonder you kept so quiet during the drive. I told you that this round will bring us back home. We'll just need to follow the road. You weren't too convinced, but you did not ask the question anymore. I think you were relieved when we finally got home.
Later on, you told me that you wanted to go for a picnic by the seaside. So looks like I have to ask for directions on how to get to the Teluk Kumbar beach.


No comments:
Post a Comment