Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Keeping Teddy Entertained

You woke up in a good mood this morning and rather early too. So we didn't need to rush to get ready and have breakfast. As we were getting ready to go down, you said that you wanted to bring Teddy down. So while I was getting your breakfast ready you said Teddy wanted to watch TV (wonder if it's YOU or Teddy who wants to watch TV). And after I got you to sit down and have breakfast I saw Teddy "watching TV" like this:
Yup, you stacked two pillows for him to sit on, making sure that he could see the TV clearly!! Could not resist taking a picture *grin*

And since we were quite early, you even got to watch TV with Teddy on the sofa until 8am. When it was time to leave you insisted to leave the TV on for Teddy as he still wanted to watch some cartoons.

No comments: