I was only half paying attention to Lau Shi and playing with my shaking tooth when suddenly my tooth landed on my tongue! Yay! It had finally dropped. I could not eat a lot of things because of this naughty shaky tooth. I suddenly left Lau Shi, running to the landing and calling "Ah Kong my tooth fell off!!!" then I ran down to show Ah Kong and daddy my tooth. Daddy said that I was a brave boy as I did not shed a tear when I saw all that blood as I rinsed my mouth as he instructed me.
The next day the first thing I told anyone whom I met (Ah Ma, Mrs Shanti Lee) was about my missing tooth and showed them the hole in my tooth too! That night, mummy gave me a pouch to put my tooth into and daddy told me to put it under my pillow for the tooth fairy. And guess what? When I woke up the next morning I found RM2 inside the pouch. My tooth is missing, but who cares.. I'M RICH!! Woohooo!!

1 comment:
OMG...when i see the picture of the tooth,all my bulu roma stand up. Can't imagine if my boy come to me with this fallen tooth, i think i will shout louder than him. and wow, 1 tooth = RM2...hahahaha!
Post a Comment