Saturday, November 10, 2012

Evan Loves the Rain

We had gone to Island Plaza with daddy and Ah Kong one of the weekends before Evelyn was born. Ah Kong was there to look at some furniture. We were bored so we went to look at other shops and ended up in Guardian. This shop in Island Plaza is quite big, so we just wandered around when you saw them selling umbrellas.
You asked me if you could have one. I wonder why it is so fascinating to you. I guess it's because you never get a chance to use it. So in the end I agreed to buy you one. Then we brought it up to the house and never got a chance to use it. After my confinement was over, there was one day when we went out with daddy and it was drizzling. When we got back it was still drizzling, so I allowed you to play outside in the rain with your umbrella.
And here you are grinning from ear to ear playing with the umbrella.
I love it that something so simple can make you so happy. The happiness on your face is really priceless. 

No comments: