Sunday, June 16, 2013

Poo Spa for Evelyn

You were asleep as I was doing some work. When you woke up you were contented to play in the cot so I continued on my computer. Then it smelled like you had done a poo. But I continued to work.
The next time I looked up you seemed to be covered in carrots. At first I thought that you had vomited.  The upon closer inspection... OH MY GOODNESS!!! You were covered in poo... not just you, but the baby cot, cot sheet, mosquito netting and I don't know what else...
I had to put down my notebook, call Kakak to help clear up and carried you upstairs to wash up.
As you were covered from head to toe with poo, I could not put you into your bath tub. So I had to put you on the shower floor and wash off your poo using the shower. Thank goodness you were a good girl and sat still while I washed the poo plus carrots from your body. You did not even fuss when I got water on your face.
Phew.. what a way to start the day.  Certainly put me off carrots for a while!
On hindsight, I should have stopped to take a picture first. Hehe.. maybe this was your secret to your baby soft skin.. POO SPA!

No comments: