Saturday, August 24, 2013

A Proud Moment with Evan

You came into the car after school and told us this on Tuesday:
Evan: The bookshop is selling Minions notebook. It costs 60 sen so can I use my money to buy.?
Daddy: Ok.
Evan: I want to buy 2; one for me and one for mei-mei.
Daddy and I *feeling so proud*
Daddy: You are such a good boy. I will give you the money to buy mei-mei's portion.
Evan: Ok. Thank you daddy.
Daddy: Actually.. you're such a good boy, I will give you the money to buy both, ok?
Evan: Yay! Thank you daddy.

You did not have enough time to buy on Wednesday before school. So on Thursday, you came into the car, you proudly showed us your purchases.


The moment we reached home, you raced up into the house and proudly showed Evelyn her Minion notebook. Then you told her that she could only touch the book gently and that she could use the book when she's "at least 3 years old" *grin*

1 comment:

Daddy said...

Having two at home is definitely something interesting. My Chenya is two now and with Ryan at five, life cannot be more EXCITING! So glad that you are still blogging and will continue to visit(after such a long pause). Am now in Beijing and my blog now is http://babynme2013.blogspot.com. Hope to reconnect...CHeers.