Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hello KL

It's holiday season for mummy and daddy. Time to head to KL. But early this morning daddy checked his car's coolant level first (and a good thing too). It was low and daddy had to bring his car in to the workshop before we began our journey.
When he finally got back we ate a quick lunch of instant noodles, loaded the car and headed off... but not before settling some last minute errands. We'd kept Evelyn up in hopes that she'd sleep in the car. Instead, she took a 30 minute power nap and was up even before we got onto the Penang bridge!
She was ok throughout the drive and even took an hour's nap.
We were famished when we reached Ashley Kor-kor's house at around 6pm. Thank goodness they had bought a duck which we enjoyed. Soon it was time to get ready for Uncle Wai Yin's wedding. Getting ready was done a super fast. Then we all bundled into Ah Kong's car and headed off to the Setia Convention Centre.
We were seated with daddy's uni mates while Ah Kong and Ah Ma with their friends. As you didn't have enough sleep still you got really cranky toward the middle and end of the dinner. So daddy and I had to take turns to bring you out of the dinner hall for a walk.. or to lie down on the floor. Yup.. we were walking and the next thing I knew, you decided to check out the floor! Gosh.. thank goodness it was clean.. I hope..
The moment we got into the car, you fell asleep and I carried you up to the room and you continued to sleep till the next morning (in your dinner dress because I was afraid you might wake up if I changed you)

No comments: