Sunday, March 08, 2015

Daddy's Back

Sometimes I wish that my camera is always ready to capture those special moments. But sometimes I am glad that I managed to capture the moment with just my eyes and store them in my memories even if I cannot share them with other people.
Just like in Friday when daddy got back from his 2 week long travel. Mei-mei looked at him and paused for a moment in Kaffa as she was not expecting to see him (we wanted to surprise her) and then her squeal of delight when she realised that she was looking at her daddy before running to give him a big hug. And the happy smile on daddy's face when he saw her.
Later when we picked you up, I think you may have forgotten that daddy was due back or didn't expect to see him either. So when we approached Ah Kong's car waiting for us at the petrol station, I could tell that you were so happy to see daddy standing outside the car waiting to give you a big hug. And you ran to daddy to hug him.
No pictures but I have them captured in my memory. Good enough for me.

No comments: