Thursday, April 19, 2018

Sadness


You are just so funny. Yesterday night you told me that you cried in school. Just because you missed me. We had another discussion this morning about me coming home in the evening after gym. You argued that it was already night-time by the time I reach home. But I said it was still evening. 

Went to school.. and this time I was faced with the drama of separation anxiety from you. You were all teary and would not let me go off to work. Finally brought you to Mrs. Sebastian's room where she told me about you missing me again *feeling guilty*.

Sigh.. little girl, you are very different from your Ko-ko. Although you may seem more independent at this age than he was, you seem to be more sensitive and would like to have more of our time. 

You have mentioned on several occasions that there were more pictures of Ko-ko (framed up) in the house than there are of you. *Guilty again*. I do take lots of pictures of you, just that I never got around to developing them. 

Ok, it's time to put up more pictures around the house.. and spend more quality time with you.

No comments: