I just realised that I did not manage to take a picture of the presents which we had smuggled from Penang. Daddy and I bought the presents and packed them into our luggage before heading to KL. On Mondya morning, i took them our of our luggage and placed it near the TV, but daddy said was not visible. So when he went back to the room before us after breakfast, he moved it to the coffee table. Which you both immediately spotted the moment you walked in.
We decided to tell you that we did not know who gave the presents. So best to leave them until 12 midnight before opening them.. in case the hotel staff comes back to claim them...
After dinner, we were all too tired and fell asleep before 12 midnight.. all except Ko-ko. He waited until 11.50pm and I guess he could not wait any longer and started to rip at the wrappers. Well, somehow the sounds woke up daddy and he scolded Ko-ko as it wasn't midnight yet.
Well shortly after that I heard more ripping sounds.. coming from the bathroom! LOL!! I guess he was satisfied after that and went to sleep. It was a Coach wallet.
The next morning, Mei-mei woke up and quickly ripped open her present... to find her handbag and another box. She looked at it confused and asked Ko-ko what it was (we had recycled a phone holder's box). And she was a happy trooper.. she got a Hatchimal. And it now hangs proudly on her new handbag. You decided to name the Hatchimal "Mango" when we went down to have breakfast and you got a mango juice for breakfast.

No comments:
Post a Comment