Something bit you and this time on the chin. Your face got so distorted and from the side it looked like a crescent moon. The inflammation on your chin also probably caused you to have a fever.
Yesterday I made an appointment to see Dr. Mary, but as I had to inform them that you had a fever they asked us to wait for Dr. Mary in the ER. Seeing that it was such a high risk place, and we will be there for quite a while being exposed to who knows what, I decided that we'd just skip seeing her.
Luckily the inflammation had burst before we went to the hospital and last night, you also allowed daddy and I to press out as much of the puss as we could.
Sneakily took this picture as you lay in bed
Today, your face is less Moon-face like. Almost back to normal. I'll need to buy the Vitamin E oil to heal that wound on your chin.

No comments:
Post a Comment