Evelyn came home from school with a glum expression:
Mei-mei: I'm so sad.
Mummy: Why? What happened?
Mei-mei: Someone stole my daddy and he's in Johor.
Mummy:....
Mei-mei: But that means I have the iPad all to myself *happy expression*
Ahaha.. she was happy about the iPad within a split second of saying how say she was!!
This happened on the very day that daddy went to Johor for his golfing trip and to meet up with Uncle Hun Kheng.
I'm only posting this at a later date (after he returns or else he'd be having a hard time enjoying his trip, since I know he stalks this blog very often).
Update on 10-Dec: Thank goodness I had this posted after daddy got back. His flight on Saturday for rescheduled to a later time and he was very upset about it as we had plans for Saturday's dinner. He had even wanted to cut short and leave JB on Friday!!

No comments:
Post a Comment