Today is the Celebration of Learning and Secondary SAP. We dropped the both of you early in school and then headed to have breakfast. Right after we were done with breakfast, I received a call from Ko-ko. You had forgotten to bring some flash cards for your French Club's booth. OK, so we headed home and I picked up the cards and we headed back to school to pass them to you.
We planned to go into school again at around 11am to support the event.
Well, I'm very lucky to be a part of the Year 4 parent's WhatsApp group. I received a picture of Mei-mei playing for the recorder ensemble.
When we arrived, we saw Mei-mei running up the staircase. You were having free time since your next round would be at 12pm for the German Club booth.
We walked up to the MPH and spotted Ko-ko also busy at his booth. He was running 2 booths.
Daddy and I wandered around to look at the other booth and then sat a while in the cool MPH.
I later helped Mei-mei dress up in the German costume, the dirndle then she had lunch.
Checking out her German language skills
German girl at her booth
With Miss Anna the teacher advisor and Mr David the German language teacher
Then it was time for the flash mob:
Waiting to start
Doing a bridge
As usual, part of the lead dancers
Then I headed to the Chapel to attend the Secondary SAP. Managed to spot pictures of Ko-ko in his installation as Head Monitor and also planning events:
Daddy and I then left to have lunch and went back later to pick up our two very tired kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment