Sunday, April 09, 2023

Menya Miyabi

We planned to eat out for today's lunch. Ko-ko had asked his friends for suggestions. But they were in Tanjung Bungah, which I didn't mind as I could park in City Junction, but maybe he decided that it was too far for me to drive, so we ended up in Queensbay. We arrived before 11.30am but the carpark was full. Luckily I spotted a family leaving, so we got a parking spot.

The menu remained as Japanese. So we headed there to eat our lunch.

Wefie while waiting for our orders
Tiny with her kids meal
Ko-ko with his extra noodles meal!
The jalan-jalan abit before leaving.

But before getting to the carpark, we stopped by this Japanese section of AEON and bought some jelly (which we ended up giving to kakak to bring back to her grandchildren).

Took this photo before going off

No comments: