We were talking about braids and I said that I could tie Dutch braids, but not as well. Well I ended up tying for you. And you went to sleep with them and to school today in them!
Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Braids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was early in the morning of the 29th March 2006 when Evan decided to join us in this world and change our lives forever. Then nearly six years and six months later on 23rd September 2012, Evelyn came into our world and made us a family of four. This blog is dedicated to our darlings Evan and Evelyn.
We were talking about braids and I said that I could tie Dutch braids, but not as well. Well I ended up tying for you. And you went to sleep with them and to school today in them!
No comments:
Post a Comment