Saturday, September 19, 2026

Double Birthday Celebration

It's such good timing that Ko-ko had a week long break around both yours and Ah Kong's birthday. Daddy asked if you were ok to have a combined celebration at Moo Point. You were happy with that arrangement since you also enjoyed the food there.

Again, we were seated at the same table as before. My babies
My handsome 20 year old
And my beautiful soon-to-be 14 year old
Their menu is quite simple, but even then we had a bit of a time trying to pick the steaks.
Cauliflower and blue cheese soup
Wagyu tartare - Evelyn's special request
Sourdough with smoked butter
Green Leaf Salad
(I forgot what this was.. it's salad with baby potatoes)
Rib (and the cabbage appetizer at the top of the photo)
Wagyu
MP Steak (I think..)
And I forgot what cut this is.. 😓
Of course, no steak dinner is complete without wine. We brought two good wines:
And we finished up with desserts. Complimentary ice-cream:

No comments: