Tuesday, May 15, 2007

No more flu

Glad to announce that you don't have the flu anymore. Phew.. and so you are sleeping better through the night. Fewer midnight feeds. *phew*

I wonder when you would be able to sleep through the night.. Soon I hope. Anyway the person who's hoping that you would sleep through the night would be daddy. I told him yesterday that it will be his turn to wake up when you are no longer being breastfed! So.. I think he will be talking to you soon (and often) about sleeping through the night *wink*

Imagine daddy did not even hear you when you woke up yesterday morning crying away (quite loudly) as you seemed to be having a nightmare. Maybe mummy needs to let him start practicing soon.. wake him up everytime you wake up.

1 comment:

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

yes yes yes, wake the daddy up everytime baby wake up. I did that! hahaha..but too bad, only mummy is more sensitive to baby's crying sound. sighhh....