Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tummy Ache again?

Sigh.. I'm feeling so sleepy as I type this. Why? Because you woke up at 2.20am for a feed, followed by a poo poo session. After that, you didn't seem to be able to sleep well. You kept complaining and rolling around trying to find a comfy spot to sleep on. You finally fell asleep an hour later and mummy put you back into your cot.

I thought that I would be able to sleep in a bit more as you should wake up later like before. But I guess I cannot work in a speculative job. Seems that all my predictions are WRONG! You woke up at 6.30am and refused to go back to sleep. Sigh..

We're trying to find out what you ate that does not agree with your tummy. But the only that different yesterday was that you ate A LOT. We had to add more moi moi for dinner and yet after that you wanted biscuits and more biscuits. I guess your storage was full!!

I guess you will be sleeping very soon. And you will probably be a difficult baby today. Even this morning while feeding you, you complained a lot! Anyway, hope that your tummy is better now. *kiss*kiss*

No comments: