You kept mummy up for so long last night. You woke up at 2+ and only slept more than an hour after that. Daddy got up to carry you, but you looked at him and pointed to our bed, telling him you want to sleep on our bed!
And since you kept moving around our bed, mummy had to keep an eye on you. I was so worried that you might fall off the bed, even though you were wedged in between mummy and daddy. And you are really cheeky. You will not move for a while, tricking mummy into thinking you had fallen asleep and then just as I was thinking of moving you back to your cot, you start crawling around. You finally fell asleep lying right on top of mummy and I dare not move for quite a while to ensure that you were REALLY asleep.
Around 6am, you were up again to resume the torture session. Your eyes were wide open. And so you started to move around our bed again. Sigh...
Now I feel so sleepy. Lucky daddy. He slept early so he should not be as tired as mummy!

2 comments:
Aren't you amazed at how much energy these kids can churn out?
Yes! And especially at night..
Post a Comment