Actually this is a bit outdated, but I thought of blogging about it anyway. Ah Kong had been travelling for the past 3 weeks. First was to US for a week, the back to Malaysia for 2 days before heading to Perth with Ah Ma for a holiday. On the same day that he arrived in Penang, he took another flight out to Japan. Phew.. So I know that you missed him a lot, especially during lunch time where he almost always goes home to play with you.
So on Saturday, Ah Kong was to arrive at 8.20pm. Even before that you knew that Ah Kong was coming back. Even when talking to Ee-ee, you told her "Ah Kong.. Ah Pok" er.. that's your version of "airport". Mummy had taught you that word over the week. And so now whenever anyone asks you where is Ah Kong, they'll get the reply "Ah Pok". Hahaha...
You were so happy to see Ah Kong, but you didn't have enough sleep that day so by the time we arrived home, you'd already fallen asleep. Poor little guy. You slept before 9 and only woke up at 8.30 the next day! Wow! Record. And since you didn't really see Ah Kong the day before, you still told mummy that Ah Kong was at the airport!
We spent Sunday morning with Ah Kong and daddy in Youth Park. Hhmm.. there seems to be more children than usual. Maybe because it's still school holidays. Well, after 30 minutes, you got tired and we went to have brunch before heading home, as daddy and Ah Kong had a golf game in the afternoon.
The rest of the afternoon was spent with mummy. I tried to get you to take your nap, but as always, you bullied me. There was one stage that I pretended to sleep hoping that you'll follow suit. But.. what did you do? Stand up and take off your pants and diapers.. telling me that you wanted to poo-poo! Sigh.. So off we went (lucky for you, you did need to poo-poo.. or else... ) and after a while you finally went to sleep, giving mummy some time to do my things. Phew..
After you woke up from your nap, you had your milk and biscuits while watching you Wheels on The Bus VCD. I've been watching this show at least 4-5 times in a row each day, I'm going to start pulling out my hair very soon. But this time after watching for 2-3 times, I managed to convince you to watch Barney. Thank goodness. I'm safe from Argon the Dragon, Mango and Papaya!

No comments:
Post a Comment