Tuesday, March 04, 2008

My New Bolster

We were both so deep asleep that I didn't realise.. until daddy woke me up. I was holding you like you were my bolster last night! Haha... And throughout the night, I had to wake up to move you to the middle of the bed. Yup, you have become our bed mate too. Sharing our bed with us.
Best of all, you slept through the night. I guess Dr Mary's advise to give you supper is working, although daddy is worried about your growing tummy! Never mind, we'll try to cut it down when you get used to sleeping through the night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not only Evan who wants to snuggle up, Mommy also wants to snuggle with him!

Mummy and daddy: Angie and Ben said...

Oh yes.. who doesn't want a "heated" bolster..

Mummy Joanne and Daddy Terence said...

Finally...the "constipated" blog has something out!!! hahaha!

Wow, pity Evan, your mummy treat u as her bolster!! hahaha!