I guess everyone has been tired with all the moving. I cannot imagine when the time comes for us to move back to the house. Yup, I forgot to mention that this move is only temporary while the house is under renovation. Only realised why Baby Zen's mummy left us a message.
We've been staying at the condo officially for a week. Yet, I think everyone is still very tired. I don't know why you should be tired, but you seem to be so. You must love the excitement of staying in a new place, because you seem to sleep late and wake up early. So do you suffer from lack of sleep? Obviously not! Why? Because your afternoon naps have now extended to 2.5 hours!
Who is suffering from lack of sleep instead? Hehe.. I wish to say it's me, but I think daddy is still very tired. With the move, we now have to wake up earlier to travel to work. I cannot proclaim to be lacking in sleep because sometimes I fall asleep before you do at night! Hehe... Daddy on the other hand has those little things to check on and fix around the place still. So he's really tired. He fell asleep even with you making a ruckus in the room yesterday evening!
Hopefully you'll sleep in this weekend. We all need the long long sleep to rejuvenate!

No comments:
Post a Comment