Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Story of Your Yakult


This is something that I need to jot down. Like I mentioned in an earlier post on our trip to BM, you had insisted that I bought you the blue Yakult (Yakult Ace). Then you drank 2 bottles while we were in Nanna's place during dinner time. After all, everyone had wine and you could not have that. On the way back, I kept thinking that you'd fall asleep soon, since you didn't have an afternoon nap. You were drowsy but before nodding off, you asked "Mummy, did you bring my blue Yakult?".. uh-oh.. I'd forgotten! The moment I said "No, mummy forgot" the flood gates opened in full force.

No promise of buying a new pack the next day or some at already in our fridge at home could calm you down. In the end, we ignored you and daddy and I quietly discussed in front on where we could buy some for you. After all, it was already almost 11pm! In the end, we tried our luck and turned into Tesco. Phew.. they were opened till 1am on Friday and Saturday. Before we reached Tesco, you'd fallen asleep and I had told daddy to forget trying to buy the Yakult. Luckily he said that we should buy a pack since we were already there.
Good thing too. Why? Because when you woke up on Sunday, you inquired about the Yakult and wasn't too believing when I said that there was a pack in the fridge until you saw them in the fridge with your own two eyes! Sigh.. how come you have such an elephant's memory?

No comments: