As you missed school on Thursday and Friday.. I was really worried of how you'd react to having to go back to school again. Would there be tears? Or would you be as brave as on Wednesday?
Like all school days, after a bit of persuasion and tickling you, you finally woke up this morning. Groggy, but ok. After breakfast and medicine, we headed to school. Daddy was saying that you've been missing morning assembly for quite a while. But nevermind, when we move back to the house we should be able to make assembly.
As usual the moment we are near Sunny Point, you stated with your hundred questions. When daddy made a U-turn you started to say "bye mummy" "I see you" *kiss*kiss* with watery eyes. At one moment, you seemed not to want to get off the car, but when I carried you, you went willingly and let the uncle help you wash your hand. Waved goodbye to us and off you went to class. Phew.. You kept your promise after all. You told me on the way to school before that you'd not cry today. And I'm proud of you.

2 comments:
it will get better each day...
Yup, getting better day by day. one day I'll wonder where's my kiss.. as he walks into school by himself *sob*
Post a Comment