Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tonight's Supper

Daddy wanted supper to go with his football match tonight. So on the way home from work, we stopped by Tesco to pick up the ingredients for his supper. As I was looking for the raw ingredients, I overheard a couple saying that the ready made thing was quite good.
So in the end, we bought both the ready made one and the raw ingredients to make our supper. After our shower, so started to prepare supper. You were a great help.. tasting our raw ingredients!!
What is daddy having for supper as he watches his football match? Pizza...
This is the pizza which you and daddy made. The ham which we bought was not the nicest tasting thing (blekk.. tasted like liver!). Otherwise, it sure was yummy.... Aussie Pizza. MMMmmMMMmmmm....
You ate one slice of the ready made pizza which was pepperoni pizza (added more cheese and tomato puree) and ate two slices of the pizza that you made (cheese + ham + eggs).
We've got one more pizza base in the freezer. I'm thinking of a Margherita Pizza.. daddy says he wants to try the Aussie Pizza again. We'll see..



No comments: