Sunday, December 05, 2010

A Little Drawing Time

I wasn't well on Monday so I was at home with you and daddy who was supposed to be with you continued to work at home instead. So what did we do? I had bought several pieces of mahjong paper (really large sized paper) the week before. So we decided to do a little painting.

Instead of painting outside like we did the last time, we painted in air-conditioned comfort as it was a little too sunny in that spot. So we set up the newspaper, the paint and the container of water and the drawing paper and you started to draw. Of course I was not excluded from this too. So we both drew for about ah hour.


Daddy took some shot of you posing with your artwork. You seem to love drawing so much. We've signed you up for art classes during this holidays. Ah Ma brought you to the first class on Friday and you loved it. I guess at least you've got something to do since you are not attending any holiday camp this long holiday.

No comments: