Saturday, October 16, 2010

Artist at Work

We had bought all the things we needed the week before. But it turned out that we had company. Abby was around and I did not have enough paint brushes and paper (also I worried she might decide to repaint Ah Kong's house!). So we put it off to the next week. Right after breakfast, we got your painting materials ready. And you set to work immediately with the paints.
It's amazing how you are not restricted by what you can or cannot do or draw. You just happily drew what you wanted to draw. As the mahjong paper was rather large, I had to help you fill up the paper later on as you got tired of drawing.

When everything was completed. It was time to clean up the artist. You were upset that your fingers had paint. I told you we'd probably need to cut away your fingers *wink*. But of course the paint washed off easily as I had bought washable water colour. I wouldn't risk you leaving any permanent designs anywhere other than the paper!!

*photo's taken from my crummy phone's camera as I could not get daddy's camera to focus properly-- reason was I accidentally hit the manual focus when I removed the camera from the bag!!

No comments: