Monday, September 26, 2011

Busy, Busy Weekend

Yup, we went for a wedding.. and it was in KL. We picked you up on Friday a little earlier from school. The initial plan was for you to miss school, but Mr Tan had informed me that there was going to be rehearsal still on Friday. So, we had no choice but to delay the trip and start off after lunch. We were the first to arrive at Jack Min Ah Pek's house.
So we looked around his newly moved in house. Here's a picture of you goofing around:Later that evening, you suddenly came to me asking for a pair of scissors. Luckily I asked what you needed to scissors for (not that I'd know where the scissors were kept in the house, nor would I simply give you a pair.. ). You told me that you wanted to CUT his bird of paradise flower.. for me *faint*!!

It's a good thing I asked... Instead, I told you that you could pluck the tiny flowers which were growing in abundance. So you picked some purple and white flowers. First you took some for me. Then you also picked some for Ah Ma and Chim Poh. How sweet.... but let's not tell Ah Pek about his flowers *grin* Here's the groom-to-be making some last minute preparations for the big day: Jack Shen Chek Chek


Soon it was dinner time. Li Min Kor kor had arranged a buffet spread for dinner. The food was yummy.

Here's Li Min Kor-kor and Kevin Teo-teo:



And what did you do the whole night? You were the best of friends with whichever Kor-kor who owned an iPhone. Yup.. you played games the whole night. You barely ate dinner that night and even played with Ashley Kor-kor's iPad before finally going to sleep very late.. or should I say "very early in the morning"

No comments: