Ah Kong and Ah Ma took a holiday with some of the Ban clan to China, visiting Ah Tai's "village" in China as well as one of the Kor Poh who's still living in China. They were there for over a week.
So during this period, our schedule was similar to that when Ah Kong and Ah Ma went on holidays to New Zealand and Australia earlier this year. We dropped you to school, then picked you up from school, dropped you home, wait for you to settle down then go back to work.
While we're at work, you're told to start doing your homework by 2.30pm. And of course, I'd leave my mobile phone with you and then.. then phone calls begin. The moment I reach my desk, my desk phone starts ringing. You even speed dial me on the phone. It's easier for you, although you do know my office phone number by heart!
And of course if anyone calls you, you'd immediately "report" to me that so-and-so had called. Even more updated than the news!!
Ah Kong and Ah Ma are now back from their holidays and so my office phone does not ring so often anymore. Somehow while I was about to pull my hair everytime my office phone rings last week, but now I seem to miss your calls now that you're not calling me.

No comments:
Post a Comment