Sunday, December 04, 2011

Mega Sports Camp Day 4

Oops.. just realised I had one more post to go on the final day of the camp. As usual we dropped you off after registering and you went up to join the other children before the games began. One of the games was playing with balloon filled with water.


And when I got back on Friday, I was surprised to find that you brought back something else:


A medal for "Best Child". It was given to one child per team. We're so proud of you.


On the next day you told me in a very sad voice "Mummy why was Mega Sports Camp only for 4 days?". Yup, that confirms that you had a great time. And I heard that this is the last round of Mega Sport Camp and they would be organizing other types of camp next year. Either way, I'm glad that you made it to the camp this year and if it's a different type of camp, I'm sure you'll have just as much fun.

1 comment:

ablogaway said...

Wow, congrats! Look like a great camp.