Monday, November 28, 2011

Little Fella


Got back from work one day to find you watching Phineas and Ferb, one of your favourite cartoons. And for a moment I could not remember this cute little girl's name. So I asked you and you told me her name was "Little Fella". I double confirmed if she had another name and you insisted that she didn't and that Phineas only calls her "Little Fella".

After thinking for a while I saw the credits and saw her name.. "Isabella". You must either need to get your ears cleaned or you need to turn up the volume of the tv.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

maybe he overheard u guys address him as "little fella", so this name being addressed in his mind, LOL! Evan is so cute...Isabella = Little Fella, smart boy! So one day, he may call u "yummy" coz it sounded like "mummy" too :p