Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello Mr Dentist

We were supposed to see the dentist in January, but we were too busy so mummy called the dentist and only managed to get an appointment in April! So on Saturday, we all went to see the dentist. The last time I was too shy and didn't want the uncle to see my teeth.


Before today, mummy had reminded me many times that we're going to see the dentist and that as I brushed my teeth twice everyday, he should have nothing much to do with my teeth. I was still nervous. So I insisted that daddy and mummy go ahead and have their yucky teeth checked and cleaned by the uncle before I have my turn.


After mummy was done, it was my turn. I decided that I didn't want to let him take a look anymore, but mummy and daddy persuaded me and so I lie down on the chair and he lowered the chair. Then I opened my mouth really wide. He had a look and mummy kept asking him if my two lower incisor will be crooked as they look crooked at the moment. He said that they may straighten themselves later on.


Anyhow, after checking, the dentist uncle said I've got good clean teeth, with none of them spoilt. Yay!


Before I go, here's a picture daddy took of me before my second tooth fell off:


No comments: