Friday, June 15, 2012

The Main Attraction

The highlight of the trip to KL was to Empire Shopping Gallery. There's actually nothing of interest to you in terms of the shops, but something else was very interesting to you. The LEX slide. I had shown you the slide a long long time ago and so that was your target when we went to KL. At the time when we showed you the slide, you were under the height limit (which was 110 cm). Ahem.. that was a good way to encourage you to eat more veggies.. what for? To grow tall faster.. what else?

In fact as we were walking up the escalator, daddy and I also told you that in case you did not meet the height criteria, that you should not cry and we'll try again in August. But as we walked to the slide on the 5th floor, wow! You just made the 110cm. Yippee...

Actually, I wanted to be sure and I asked the Che-che who was in charge if she needed to confirm if you could go on the slide, she told me that you could as long as you're not afraid.

So in you went and we waited while the 3 girls ahead of us took their turns to go down the slide. I wanted to confirm that you would not back out in the last minute. And no you didn't. The che-che gave you instructions and told you to cross your arms and then she gave you a push.

The last thing I heard from you was "wooo-hoooo" and off you went:
This was the video which Ashley Kor-Kor took of you going down-down-down.

And this is you smiling on the way out of the slide. Daddy got this picture.

And so we thought that was the end of it, but NOoooOOo.. you wanted another round. So this time, daddy went up with you while I waited with Ashley kor-kor at the bottom.

Two rounds and enough.. this time. Looks like we'll be making a stop at Empire Shopping Gallery again in August. This was certainly the highlight of this trip for you as you were talking about the slide non-stop. We're glad you enjoyed it. Muakkss.. 

No comments: