Sunday, June 24, 2012

My Precious

My precious little boy. I'm so proud of you. With our little baby coming along, you have been very understanding in so many ways:
1. When I could not take any smell during my first trimester: You pinched my nose whenever someone wearing perfume walks pass us
2. Bath time: As smells were a no-no to me, I had to "remotely bathe" you. I sat further from the bathroom and gave you instructions on bathing yourself and you never complained.
3. Cannot carry you anymore: In fact you've been getting too heavy for me for a long time, but with this pregnancy, I've not carried you at all. We never say that I cannot carry you because of the  baby, but because you're getting bigger and heavier by the day. And you have not complained about it.
4. Sleeping early: When I was tired most days especially during the first 3 months you were understanding and would allow daddy to sleep with you. Otherwise, you'd sleep on the bed with me and then daddy would carry you to your bed later on.
5. Falling asleep by yourself: I should have started this earlier, but better late than never. You are now slowly started to go to sleep in your bed alone. We started with 1 day a week adding more and more. As mu belly is getting bigger, it's really difficult for me to get off your mattress each night.
6. Kisses unlimited: I love it that you give me kisses all the time. Especially when I'm asleep and your not (very often so..).
7. "I love you": This is something I love to hear from you all the time. Especially a great greeting when I wake up first thing in the morning.

No comments: