Miss Varghese called me at work yesterday saying that you were complaining of a tummy ache. This is the second time this year. Ah Ma had to go pick you up.
So I decided to bring you in to see the doctor. Unfortunately Dr. Mary was on leave. So we went to see Dr. Khaw. He did a check on you and noted that you had a bloated tummy.
When we went home, this was the conversation you had with Ah Kong:
Ah Kong: So? What did the doctor say was wrong?
Evelyn: My tummy has an explosion.
Ah Kong: Explosion?
Evelyn: Yes, explosion.
You told daddy the same thing when he got back that evening. Not sure where you got the word "explosion" from.. but it was so funny. I hope you don't tell your teacher the same thing today!
So I decided to bring you in to see the doctor. Unfortunately Dr. Mary was on leave. So we went to see Dr. Khaw. He did a check on you and noted that you had a bloated tummy.
When we went home, this was the conversation you had with Ah Kong:
Ah Kong: So? What did the doctor say was wrong?
Evelyn: My tummy has an explosion.
Ah Kong: Explosion?
Evelyn: Yes, explosion.
You told daddy the same thing when he got back that evening. Not sure where you got the word "explosion" from.. but it was so funny. I hope you don't tell your teacher the same thing today!

No comments:
Post a Comment