Mei-mei is back to school after a long holiday (2 weeks extra than your friends as we left earlier to go to Australia).
I had asked you if you had a preferred Prep teacher and you told me you would like to go to Miss Ong's class. Worried that you may NOT end up in her class, I had to ask you "But it is ok if you got another teacher, right?" and luckily you responded "Yes.. it's ok".
And you ended up in Miss Varghese's class. She's a nice teacher but she doesn't seem to know you at all. Anyway, here's to a great final year in Tadika Rajawali.
I had asked you if you had a preferred Prep teacher and you told me you would like to go to Miss Ong's class. Worried that you may NOT end up in her class, I had to ask you "But it is ok if you got another teacher, right?" and luckily you responded "Yes.. it's ok".
And you ended up in Miss Varghese's class. She's a nice teacher but she doesn't seem to know you at all. Anyway, here's to a great final year in Tadika Rajawali.

No comments:
Post a Comment