Friday, March 01, 2019

Report Card Collection Day

Today is report card collection day. We headed to school without the both of you. I think that is a better way so that the teacher can tell us exactly what has been happening and yet you are not around to listen and possibly get impacted by the feedback.
Anyway our adventure started in the Multi-Purpose Hall. We waited for our turn to speak to Miss Shirley. Marking seems to be tough. Daddy noticed that you lost marks just because you forgot your punctuation marks. Generally feedback for you is ok, except that you get easily distracted and like to talk.. (sigh...)
Then we headed to the Chapel to see Mr. Lew. Waited for a while for the parent before us to finish. Feedback was ok for you. Also that you like to talk in class... sigh.. two "cakap banyak". As your ICT and DT wasn't too good and the teachers (who sat side by side) were available, I sat down to talk to them to find out what is going on. I would say that you need more effort in the CA and projects and hopefully you will take my advise on discussing with me on the projects. 
After all that.. daddy and I needed to unwind.... too.. much.. stress... *grin* 

No comments: