Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Such Amazing Kids

Daddy had to be hospitalized yesterday for a small procedure. It was initially planned to be done in August, which would have been a better time as you both would be on summer break and I had not reached my super peak busy period. Unfortunately, the hospital had a COVID exposure so everything had to be rescheduled. 

So yesterday after dropping the both of you at school we headed to the hospital for admission. Daddy had to have a COVID test done before he was allowed into his hospital room. We waited for nearly 2 hours before we were brought to the room. There they got daddy ready and then they brought him to the operating theatre. 

I had planned to go back after he got back from recovery as I had a lot of work to do. It took a long time before daddy was brought back and he had to lie down flat until 9.30pm. So in the end, I stayed on until at night. 

My workstation

I'm so proud of the both of you as you managed to get things done on your own. Mei-mei had BM homework to be completed and handed in on Tuesday. My smart little girl had it done with Miss Koay. We finished off the balance 3 sentences over FaceTime. 

Before I got back, Ko-ko had already planned what he wanted for the next day's breakfast and lunch in school. Additionally he also helped peel and pack Evelyn's orange for her school lunch. 

Ko-ko also made sure that Mei-mei was ready and in bed by 9.30p.m. She was fast asleep by the time I got home.

When I got back and started to pack the masks, I noticed that Mei-mei had already packed the disposable mask and even washed up the reusable mask:

This morning, you both knew that I had an early meeting and so you both got up without a fuss and got ready on your own. In fact, you got ready earlier than days that daddy sent you to school. 

Our two kids.. such good kids. Love you both loads. 

No comments: