Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Puppet Show

While we were doing your ICT assignment on Monday, I came across a conversation on Chat with your English teacher. It turned out that you had signed up for the Literature and Language festival to do a puppet show. But you did NOTHING on that and gave an excuse that you had too much homework.

I was so very disappointed. You had the whole week off and spent most of that time watching TV as we had cleared out most of the homework. 
When asked, you confirmed my suspicion that you did not plan to submit anymore since it was overdue. Which was why you did not mention a word to me. I was so disappointed in the lying.
So that very night, you had to sleep late as you had to prepare the puppets and props for the puppet show. We decided to use one of the stories you wrote for English with some tweaks. 
While you had classes yesterday, I painted the background so that it looked more colorful. 
We tried several rounds of recording and finally came up with quite a decent performance. I had to trim and combine some of the scenes and submit the video to your teacher. 
I hope this serves as a lesson to you for lying. 


No comments: