After waiting and procrastinating for a long time, we finally found the "inspiration" to make the French Onion Soup. Well I guess it's more like me feeling "in the mood" to cut up the 1kg plus of onions and you willing to wake up early enough to cook the soup.
This morning after my breakfast, I quickly cut up the onions and took out the other ingredients needed to cook the soup.
Then I woke you up and got some rest while you showered and got ready to cook.
Here are the ingredients (missing the thyme)
Took us quite a while for the onions to soften:And another 15 or so minutes for it to caramelise:While the soup was simmering, I went to have a shower. Then I popped the bread into the oven (loaded with lots of cheese.. guess who put the cheese on the bread??)

No comments:
Post a Comment