Sunday, May 08, 2022

Mother's Day

Today I decided to cook Japchae since you all like it so much. Evan came to wish me while I was cooking, he also got to taste test the noodles for doneness.

As for Mei-mei, you decided to wish me as I was washing up. You even tried to give me your handmade heart. I asked you to put it with the Japchae recipe since my hands were wet.

Later on, I realised that you put it on the dining table with the Japchae instead of with my recipe. You told me that you could not find the recipe, so you put it with the noodles. *lol*

You even told me that you wanted to make a heart with a message, but thought that one of that design would most likely be too complicated, so you folded the origami heart which you already know how to do, cut it into half and stuck on the message. Creative.. 

Thank you both for making me a mummy. Love you loads. 

No comments: