This year you finally got to celebrate World Book Day again.
It's funny to see how you have all grown up and changed in preferences for the costumes.
Here's a picture sent again by one of the parents of you kiddies in Year 1. Preferred costume then was princess themed.
This year, you went for Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony and Friends. Not the pony, but the "girl" version from Rainbow High. I asked you if anyone would know your character, but you told me "As long as my best friend knows.. that's all that matters". Posing for mummy
This is Rainbow Dash
The costume could not be found online. Furthermore, we only got a week's notice on the event. So most of the things were made at home, or we made do with whatever you had in the closet.
Colourful hairclip
My trusty glue gun worked very hard
Colourful hair to add to your ponytail
Rainbow Dash's pendant, made from melted glue and you later drew the lightning sign
Rainbow coloured wrist bands
I ordered blue tights so that you'd have blue legs like Rainbow Dash, but seeing that it took too long to be shipped out (from China), I ordered clothes dye from a local vendor which thankfully arrived YESTERDAY and I had to dash around to colour your white stockings. The same for your colorful socks.
You certainly had fun today. Mr. Wil even came dressed up as a giraffe!



No comments:
Post a Comment