Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Date with my darlings

 

I had several days of carried forward leave to clear. So I took today off and planned to bring the two of you to Project Rock, since Ko-ko has gone several times with his friends, while Mei-mei never had the opportunity to do so. 
Then, Ko-ko had afternoon plans with his friends at Jeanni's house. And so when Audrey wanted to come over in the afternoon for a play date, I agreed to that plan too. So we had an earlier start to the day. We planned to arrive at 10am, which is when Project Rock opens, unfortunately we were a little late to arrive as there was traffic jam on the way to Gurney Plaza.
Anyhow, just as we arrived, someone from Citibank called and I was on the phone, so Ko-ko did the registration for Mei-mei and I just needed to wave my card for payment.
As this was Mei-mei's first time, she needed to have a briefing before being allowed to climb:
Ko-ko just started climbing:
This was where you got stuck.. not sure of how to go up or down and Ko-ko insisted that you figured it out yourself. You dared not let go and jump off the wall:
Monkey Ban:
Two monkeys:
Mei-mei took this photo of her painful hands to show daddy:
Taking wefies while waiting for Ko-ko:
Ko-ko said we'll leave at 12.30pm, but in the end we left shortly after 12 as you both had painful hands and were quite tired too.

Went to quickly look at champagne flutes in Parkson before heading to Nando's for lunch. You were both so hungry, I had to order the free flow froyo so that you could eat that while waiting for the chicken.

Hungry Mei-mei
Grumpy Ko-ko
Showed daddy the photos above and he commented that Ko-ko never smiles. So we had to re-take another photo:

The chicken we ordered was half and half. Ko-ko kept teasing Evelyn that she was "Not so brave". After some thought she replied "Yes, Not so brave.. but VERY brave" 
It was a nice outing with the kids. After you both continued with your own activities, I went off with daddy to do some shopping on our own.

No comments: