This week seems to be a week of Christmas celebration.
On Tuesday, you had a round of celebration during Chapel. We have submitted the gift and you got the present (gift was from a child in the primary school, based on the lucky number you picked). You weren't too happy with the gift which was a box of pencils... but oh well it is a useful present.
As for Ko-ko, you woke up this morning as I walked into your room. Gave me a shock thinking that you weren't feeling well. Turns out you just wanted to inform me that you woke up at 2am and realised you didn't wrap your gift for today's gift exchange!
I had to rush through the school breakfast and lunch packing as well as my own breakfast to go upstairs to wrap up your gift!
Hey.. while I'm typing this, it looks like I am the elf, not either of you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment