Sunday, February 12, 2023

Evelyn's Pet Cactus

We decided to go out for brunch today since daddy was not playing golf. Ended up in Maccallum Connoisseurs which I had called and was told had tables available. 

While waiting for our food, you noticed that they were selling plants; cactus and succulents. You had spotted the cactus and after we'd eaten, I said that you could have it if you'd buy with your allowance. Of course, you happily agreed to that. 
Our brunch:

But I told you that it was your responsibility to take care of the cactus: watering, talking to it and petting it. You gave me this bewildered look when I said that you needed to pet it. 
Here we are at home with you unboxing it:
*If you look carefully, Ko-ko's reflection can be seen. He's goading you to pet it!
But you did pet it in the end.. much to my laughter and finally admitting that I had tricked you that the cactus needs to be petted.



 

No comments: